One of the prime objectives in the area of improving the Gazporm Neft effectiveness is the completion of projects within an ambitiously tight period. It is the reference point for reducing projects implementation critical path. As a special case, the qualitative elaboration of the logistics support solutions at the early project stages is considered. This approach allows for consider mutual restrictions of the field facilities and logistics infrastructure and for create optimal integrated decisions. It enables not only assess the logistics cost but also evaluate the projects risks and uncertainties.
Within the proposed approach framework a new module of information system ERA:ISKRA is under development. «Conceptual and Logistic Engineering Integrator» will be able to thoroughly consider and rapidly adapt logistics options to the revisions off conceptual project. Thus, the robust decision is being elaborated, whereby the project parameters will be minimally sensitive to the factors that contribute to uncertainties. Furthermore, in the early stages of projects, global optimization becomes possible. The tasks of optimal logistics object allocation and trace of resources displacement will be solved. One of the most expensive items in logistics is the movement of soil materials from quarries to construction sites. To optimize this scheme is proposed to minimize the total amount of roads, the consumption of ground building material and the volume of material displacement. It also considers the priorities of objects mutual allocation and limits of area factor and relief.
Proposed approach allows not only to consider all possible logistic options and increase the estimation speed, but also to determine the optimal cost of supplies bearing in mind the project's risks and uncertainties. At the future construction phases, this will imply on-time delivery of full amount of logistic resources.
1. Batrashkin V.P., Ismagilov R.R., Panov R.A. et al., The integrated conceptual design as a tool of systematic engineering (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 12, pp. 80–83.
2. Bragin YU.V., Idea of robust design (In Russ.), Metody menedzhmenta kachestva, 2006, no. 12, pp. 18-24.
3. Beysenbi M.A., Mukataev N.S., Robust stability of a system with one input and one output in the class of catastrophes “hyperbolic umbilic” (In Russ.), Molodoy uchenyy, 2014, no. 2, pp. 107–117.
4. Vlasov A.I., Mozhchilʹ A.F., Technology overview: from digital to intelligent field (In Russ.), PROneftʹ, 2018, no. 3(9), pp. 68–74.
5. Ismagilov R.R., Kudryavtsev I.A., Maksimov Yu.V., Phases of conceptual design for field development (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 12, pp. 66–70.
6. Ismagilov R.R., Maksimov Yu.V., Ushmaev O.S. et al., Integrated model for complex management of reservoir engineering and field construction (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 12, pp. 71–73.
7. Lisenkov A.N., Robust design: the use of orthogonal plans for incomplete iteration of options (In Russ.), Metody menedzhmenta kachestva, 2007, no. 5, pp. 18–22.