The article examines the key events and changes in the technical regulation and standardization systems in Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) over the past five years in the context of the oil and gas sector (OGS). The preconditions for the creation of a common market for oil, oil products and gas in the EAEU were noted, technical regulations (TR) EAEU were considered to ensure the operation of a single energy space. Also, approaches to the formation of lists of standards for regional technical regulations are analyzed; the high importance of including interstate standards in the evidential base for the EAEU regulations is emphasized. In addition, the authors draw attention to the innovations in the Russian standardization system after the entry into force of Federal Law No. 162-FZ "On Standardization in the Russian Federation": the tasks of developing information and technical guides of the best available technologies for the needs of oil and gas sector, the importance of the mechanism for referring to standards in the normative legal acts of federal executive bodies, strategic comprehensive programs for standardization of oil and gas equipment and technologies. The article notes the essential role of specialized technical committees for standardization TK 023, TK 024, TK 052, etc. in the preparation of progressive national standards for the oil and gas industry, and considers the methodological basis for the activities of technical committees at present. The authors outlined promising directions for improving domestic standardization in relation to oil and gas companies in accordance with the roadmap for the development of standardization in Russia until 2027, emphasizing the need to strengthen positions in the international organizations ISO and IEC. The article also touches upon the topic of industry standardization, provides an example of the intercorporate Institute for Initiatives in Oil and Gas Technologies, created on the initiative of Gazprom PJSC. Moreover, the achievements of this company in the formation of the INTERGAZCERT voluntary certification system are considered.
1. Shmal' G.I., Kershenbaum V.Ya., Guseva T.A., Moroz A.Yu., Regulatory aspects of import substitution in the oil and gas sector (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2020, no. 4, pp. 6–9.
2. Burmistrov V.A., We need a concept for technical regulation development (In Russ.), Standarty i kachestvo, 2020, no. 6, pp. 10–13.
3. Zubkov I., Double bottom tank: head of Rosstandart - about checking gasoline and checking meters (In Russ.), Rossiyskaya gazeta, 2020, URL: https://rg.ru/2020/09/16/glava-rosstandarta-rasskazal-o-proverkah-benzina-i-poverkah-schetchikov.htm...
4. URL: https://www.rst.gov.ru/portal/gost/home/activity/standardization/techcom.
5. Sokolov S., How to assess and regulate the work of technical committees for standardization (In Russ.), Standarty i kachestvo, 2019, no. 5, pp. 20–25.
6. Pugachev S.V., The standards of standards. development: one step forward and two steps back (In Russ.), Standarty i kachestvo, 2020, no. 1, pp. 20–24.
7. Grigin N.V., Restoring the status of industry standards (In Russ.), Standarty i kachestvo, 2016, no. 7, pp. 27–29.
8. Fomin A., On the need to legalize industry standards (In Russ.), Standarty i kachestvo, 2015, no. 2, pp. 26–28.
9. Podobedova L., Neftyaniki nashli sposob zashchitit' rossiyskikh proizvoditeley ot sanktsiy (Oilmen have found a way to protect Russian producers from sanctions), RBK, 2019, URL: https://www.rbc.ru/business/04/12/2019/5de76cd79a79476873fe3492.
10. Eksperty TPP RF obsuzhdayut v Sankt-Peterburge problemy importozameshcheniya v neftegazovoy promyshlennosti (RF CCI experts discuss the problems of import substitution in the oil and gas industry in St. Petersburg), URL: https://tpprf.ru/ru/news/eksperty-tpp-rf-obsuzhdayut-v-sankt-peterburge-problemy-importozameshcheniy...
11. URL: https://inti.expert.A
12. Ivashchenko A.V., Shabalov I.P., Khorunzhiy S.B., Talanov O.P., INTERGAZCERT certification system - effective risk management tool (In Russ.), Gazovaya promyshlennost', 2019, no. S4 (793), pp. 16–21.