The system-forming project of the Southern industrial zone of the Yamal Peninsula "Novoportovskoye oilfield" of Gazprom Neft was analyzed. In its structure, 4 mineral resource centers (MRC) are allocated, differing in resource base, transport system and consumers (export – the current Novoportovsk oil maritime MRC and the Novoportovsky gas pipeline MRC under construction, providing local consumption – the current Kamennomyssky gas local MRC and the Novoportovsky gas local MRC under construction). An analysis of the availability of reserves and resources for the production of Novoportovsk oil MRC was carried out, groups of pools that make the greatest contribution to the development of the oil production base were identified, and program for its development were identified. The structure of the current logistics scheme for the export of MRC crude oil (characteristics of groups of ships solving various tasks for the export of commodity products – shipping, cabotage transportation, transshipment, and export transportation) is given. Based on the approved production levels, the need for tankers was estimated, the period of need to attract an additional fleet on freight terms and the time for the release of project vessels that could be directed to the implementation of other company projects were determined. Characteristics of commercial product of MRC – crude oil grade "Novy Port" – are given. For Novoportovsk gas pipeline MRC transportation safety is estimated, based on the approved production levels, gas consumption for own needs and capacity of the gas pipeline.
1. Donskoy S.E., Grigor'ev M.N., Approaches to distinguishing mineral-raw material centres of oil and their resource base development management (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza, 2010, no. 5, pp. 24–28.
4. Savel'ev V.A., Mukhametzyanov R.N., Nuriev M.F., Status and prospects of development of Gazprom neft OAO fields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2009, no. 12, pp. 9–12.
5. Grigor'ev M.N., Mineral resource centers: criteria for highlighting and principles of localization (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2020, no. 10, pp. 8–13.
6. Aydashov N.F., Vinogradova A.A., Levochkin V.V., Effectiveness of the oil rims development with use of hydrodynamic simulation by the example of Novoportovskoye field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2010, no. 12, pp. 39–41.
7. Sugaipov D.A., Bazhenov D.Yu., Devyat'yarov S.S. et al., Integrated approach to oil rim development in terms of Novoportovskoye field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 12, pp. 60–63.
8. URL: https://miskamenskoe.ru/tinybrowser/files/territorial-noe-planirovanie/pzz /01/2020_asts_om-mys_kamennyy.pdf
10. URL: https://tass.ru/ekonomika/7269509
13. Grigor'ev M.N., Oil production centers as the backbone of the fuel&energy comlex resources base development (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2003, no. 12, pp. 16–19.
14. Grigor'ev M.N., Assessment of features of the oil reserves to production ratio (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 5, pp. 10–13.
15. Zakharov E., New home port (In Russ.), Sibirskaya neft', 2014, no. 7, pp. 45–51.
16. Grigor'ev M.N., Development of maritime transportation of arctic oil and gas condensate (In Russ.), Burenie i neft', no. 2020, no. 9, pp. 16–25.
17. Prakticheskie rekomendatsii kapitanov SKF po upravleniyu sudami v ledovykh usloviyakh (Practical recommendations of SCF captains for managing ships in ice conditions), Moscow: Paulsen Publ., 2019, 296 p.
18. Grigorev M.N., Problems of the development of mineral resources with year-round transportation of the products from the water area of the Northern Sea route (In Russ.), Bezopasnost' Truda v Promyshlennosti, 2020, no. 1, pp. 42-51https://www.gazprom-neft.ru/press-center/news/gazprom_neft_vpervye_postavila_arkticheskuyu_neft_v_ki...