The Caspian region is one of the first oil and gas-bearing regions where aerospace studies were conducted to study its structure and forecast oil and gas content. The paper describes the relationship between the oil and gas content of the Caspian syneclise and the lithospheric permeability nodes caused by disjunctive tectonics, revealed from satellite images of various levels of generalization. As a rule, disjunctives are reflected in space images in the form of lineaments. The images of different scales clearly show that the earth's crust has a hierarchically block structure. Blocks are limited, as a rule, by lineaments that form regular systems, primarily radial-concentric and planetary. Traditional decryption methods and the LESSA software package (Lineament extraction and statistical analysis) were used.
It is noted that the largest oil and gas fields are statistically confined to lineaments and their intersections, reflecting the nodes of increased permeability of the lithosphere. The hydrocarbon deposits are confined to the intersection points of the lineaments, which also have their own microblock structure. The space image of the Caspian syneclise is a complex radial-concentric system of lineaments, centered in the Tentexor tract. In this paper, the authors propose a geodynamic model of the formation of a radial-concentric system of faults reflected in the lineaments, as a result of the action of a giant "funnel" under the modern Caspian Sea. The relationship between the "nodes" of the intersection of the maxima of planetary fracturing and the inflows and oil in the carbonate reservoirs is considered. The regular frequency of the size and orientation of the blocks allows remote methods to predict the location of hydrocarbon deposits.
1. Orudzheva D.S., Vorob'ev V.T., Romashov A.A., Aerokosmicheskie issledovaniya neftegazonosnykh territoriy Prikaspiyskoy vpadiny (Aerospace studies of oil and gas bearing areas of the Caspian basin), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1982, 76 p.
2. Afanas'eva N.S., Bashilov V.I., Bryukhanov V.N. et al., Kosmogeologiya SSSR (Cosmogeology of the USSR): edited by Bryukhanov V.N., Mezhelovskiy N.V., Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1987, 239 p.
5. Miloserdova L.V., Blokovoe stroenie zemnoy kory po dannym deshifrirovaniya kosmicheskikh snimkov s pomoshch'yu programmy LESSA (Block structure of the earth's crust according to the interpretation of space images using the LESSA program), Proceedings of 7th All-Russian scientific and technical conference “Aktual'nye problemy sostoyaniya i razvitiya neftegazovogo kompleksa Rossii” (Actual problems of the state and development of the oil and gas complex in Russia), Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin University, 2007, 109 р.
6. Koronovskiy N.V., Zlatopol'skiy A.A., Ivanchenko G.N., Automated interpretation of satellite images for structural analysis (In Russ.), Issledovanie Zemli iz kosmosa, 1986, no. 1, pp. 111–118.
7. Miloserdova L.V., Ryabikina E.V., On the method of quantitative study of the orientation of the network of lineaments (In Russ.), Izvestiya vuzov. Geologiya i razvedka, 1989, no. 99, рр. 16–20.
8. Dantsova K.I., Miloserdova L.V., Osipov A.V., Lineament analysis of the results of geological interpretation of the territory of the Caspian basin and the relationship of the nodes of the lineament intersection with oil and gas (In Russ.), Conference proceedings, Geomodel 2020, Sept. 2020, V. 2020, pp. 1–5, DOI: https://doi.org/ 10.3997/2214-4609.202050055.
9. Miloserdova L.V., Sudarikov Yu.A., Vliyanie transregional'nykh i regional'nykh razlomov na sovremennyy oblik Prikaspiya (Influence of trans-regional and regional faults on the modern appearance of the Caspian region), Collected papers “Prikaspiyskiy neftegazovyy kompleks (problemy geologii, razrabotki i bureniya)” (Caspian oil and gas complex (problems of geology, development and drilling)), Alma-Ata: Publ. of KazPI, 1989, 178 р.
10. Shul'ts S.S., Planetarnaya treshchinovatost' (Planetary fracturing), Leningrad: Publ. of LSU, 1973, 90 p.
11. Pavlov N.D., Regularities of the areal distribution of seismic parameters, petrophysics and reservoir productivity of the Tengiz field and the problems of optimizing its development (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza, 1993, no. 9, pp. 10–13.
12. Kalinina E.A., Bochkarev A.V., Ostroukhov S.B. et al., Rock properties behavior in disjunctive tectonics zones (In Russ.), Karotazhnik, 2016, no. 2 (224), pp. 35–45.
13. Panina L.V., Zaytsev V.A., The recent tectonics of the Caspian Sea region (In Russ.), Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 4: Geologiya = Moscow University Geology Bulletin, 2014, no. 1, pp. 17–23.
14. Archegov V.B., Block divisibility of the earth crust and petroleum potential: theory and research application (In Russ.), Neftegazovaya geologiya. Teoriya i praktika, 2012, V. 7, no. 2, URL: http://www.ngtp.ru/rub/8/22_2012.pdf
15. URL: https://www.geokniga.org/books/6519
17. Kuz'min Yu.O., Nikonov A.I., Shapovalova E.S., Peculiarities of decoding lineament systems taking with considering the recent geodynamics of faults (In Russ.), Georesursy, geoenergetika, geopolitika, 2016, no. 1(13), URL: http://oilgasjournal.ru/ vol_13/kuzmin.pdf18. Kats Ya.G., Poletaev