The article considers the peculiarities of the geological structure volcanogenic-sedimentary sequence of the northeastern framing of the Krasnoleninsky arch. Example of petrological separation and interwell correlation volcanogenic rocks based on well logging data with the results of core and seismic researches is shown. Most of the wells are represented by an alternation effusive, the lavoclastic, pyroclastic volcanic rocks of acid composition, is less often marked out alternation of volcanic rocks of acid composition from tuffite, volcanogenic-sedimentary and sedimentary rocks, is rarer with the basic and average volcanic rocks. The greatest variety of rock types characterize wells drilled within structural raisings. In them the transformed lavas, lavoclastic rocks, tufa with dimension of detrital material from pelitic to agglomerate are developed. In the wells drilled within lowered structural zones the prevalence of lavas with the subordinated quantity the lavoclastic of formations and the pelitic tufa is noted.
Petrological separation of volcanogenic-sedimentary sequence is executed by means of multidimensional classification of geophysical parameters: natural radioactivity, hydrogen index, density, sonic interval transit time, electrical resistance by method of the cluster analysis. For a clustering the method of hierarchical classification (Ward's method) allowing to reveal ordered structure (hierarchy) of data array was used. Similar objects united in groups (clusters) passing at further association into larger groups that allowed to determine optimum number of clusters on the basis of the analysis of process of group. The made cluster analysis with attraction of the petrographic description of a core allowed to identify 8 petrologic types: effusive of acid composition of massive texture, their perlite and loosened differences. Vulkanoclastic rocks; the transformed volcanogenic rocks of acid composition with the increased content of post-magmatic minerals with a density are higher and lower than at rock-forming; volcanogenic-sedimentary, sedimentary-volcanogenic and sedimentary rocks; weathering crust deposits. Interwell correlation of identified rock types was carried out taking into account the borders established by results of seismic researches. Results of Interwell correlation can be considered at creation of geological, hydrodynamic models and the forecast of efficiency rocks of volcanogenic-sedimentary sequence.
1. Kropotova E.P., Korovina T.A., Romanov E.A., Fedortsov I.V., Sostoyanie izuchennosti i sovremennye vzglyady na stroenie, sostav i perspektivy doyurskikh otlozheniy zapadnoy chasti Surgutskogo rayona (Rogozhnikovskiy litsenzionnyy uchastok) (The state of knowledge and modern views on the structure, composition and prospects of pre-Jurassic deposits of the western part of the Surgut region (Rogozhnikovsky license area)), Proceedings of IX scientific and practical conference “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo potentsiala KhMAO” (Ways of realization of oil and gas potential of KhMAO), Khanty-Mansiysk, 2006, pp. 133–146.
2. Kropotova E.P., Korovina T.A., N Gil'manova.V., Shadrina S.V., Usloviya formirovaniya zalezhey uglevodorodov v doyurskikh otlozheniyakh na Rogozhnikovskom litsenzionnom uchastke (Conditions for the formation of hydrocarbon deposits in pre-Jurassic sediments at the Rogozhnikovsky license area), Proceedings of X scientific and practical conference “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo potentsiala KhMAO” (Ways of realization of oil and gas potential of KhMAO), Khanty-Mansiysk 13–17 November 2007, Ekaterinburg: IzdatNaukaServis Publ., 2007, pp. 372–383.
3. Shadrina S.V., Kondakov A.P., New data on the basement of the north-eastern framing of Krasnoleninskiy arch (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 11, pp. 94-99.
4. Karlov A.M., Usmanov I.Sh., Trofimov E.N. et al., Makroizuchenie neftenasyshchennykh vulkanitov doyurskogo kompleksa Sidermskoy ploshchadi Rogozhnikovskogo mestorozhdeniya (Macro-study of oil-saturated volcanics of the pre-Jurassic complex of the Sidermskaya area of the Rogozhnikovskoye field) Proceedings of X scientific and practical conference “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo potentsiala KhMAO” (Ways of realization of oil and gas potential of KhMAO), Khanty-Mansiysk, 2007, pp. 295–307.
5. Sudakova V.V., Tectonic structure of the northern part of Krasnoleninsky arch by 3D exploration seismic data (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2011, no. 4, pp. 21–25.
6. Shadrina S.V., Composition, structure, and age of the Pre-Jurassic basement rocks in the north-eastern framing of the Krasnoleninsky anticlinal fold (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza, 2018, no. 4, pp. 27–33.
7. Shadrina S.V., Kritskiy I.L., The formation of volcanogenic reservoir by hydrothermal fluid (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 8, pp. 18–21.
8. Gil'manova N.V., Mal'shakov A.V., Influence of the content of the main rock-forming elements and their ratios on the fractal and petrochemical characteristics of geological sections of volcanic-sedimentary rocks (In Russ.), Gornye vedomosti, 2006, no. 10, pp. 58–65.
9. Gil'manova N.V., Mal'shakov A.V., Determination of lithological differences limits and fractal properties of volcanogenic strata section for probable collectors zones forecast (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2005, no. 11, pp. 24–28.
10. Shilov G.Ya., Dzhafarov I.S., Geneticheskie modeli osadochnykh i vulkanogennykh porod i tekhnologiya ikh fatsial'noy interpretatsii po geologo-geofizicheskim dannym (Genetic models of sedimentary and volcanogenic rocks and the technology of their facies interpretation from geological and geophysical data), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIgeosistem, 2001, 394 p.
11. Farooqui M.Y., Hou H., Li G. et al., Evaluating volcanic reservoirs, Oilfield Review, 2009, no. 1, pp. 36–47.
12. Gitis L.Kh., Statisticheskaya klassifikatsiya i klasternyy analiz (Statistical classification and cluster analysis), Moscow: Publ. of MSMU, 2003, 157 p.
13. Kos I.M., Belkin N.M., Kurysheva N.K., Seysmogeologicheskoe stroenie doyurskikh obrazovaniy Rogozhnikovskogo litsenzionnogo uchastka (Seismogeological structure of pre-Jurassic formations of the Rogozhnikovsky license area), Proceedings of VII scientific and practical conference “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo potentsiala KhMAO” (Ways of realization of oil and gas potential of KhMAO), Khanty-Mansiysk, 02–05 December 2003, Ekaterinburg: IzdatNaukaServis Publ., 2004, pp. 153–163.
14. Maleev E.F., Vulkanity (Volcanics), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1980, 240 p.
15. Utkin Yu.V., Vulkanogenno-oblomochnye porody (sistematika, stroenie, geneticheskie tipy) (Volcanic-clastic rocks (taxonomy, structure, genetic types)), Tomsk: Publ. of TSU, 2017, 142 p.