Key words: decline analyze, well testing, Interference test.
Permanent down-hole monitoring interpretation efficiency in case of low permanent reservoir case with hydraulic fractures is presented at the paper. Producers and injectors simultaneous analysis on base of sector models tuned with PLT and well-test results provides well interference and hydrofracs orientation and distance between fracture tips. ItвЂ™s very actual in case of water injection with pressure above fracturing gradient and long fracs implementation. On base of permanent down-hole monitoring JSC В«GazpromneftВ» optimize injection to reduce water-cut and afford pressure support. It results in additional oil production. Field cases are at the paper.
1. Ipatov A.I., Kremenetskiy M.I., Geofizicheskiy i gidrodinamicheskiy kontrol' razrabotki mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodov (Geophysical and hydrodynamic control of the hydrocarbon deposits development), 2nd edition, Moscow: NITs вЂњRegulyarnaya i khaoticheskaya dinamikaвЂќ Publ., 2010, 780 p.
2. Kremenetskiy M.I., Ipatov A.I., Gidrodinamicheskie i promyslovo-tekhnologicheskie issledovaniya skvazhin (Hydrodynamic and oil field and technological researches of wells), Moscow: Maks-Press Publ., 2008, 476 p.
3. Baryshnikov A.V., Gabdrashitov E.F., Nikurova L.F., Gulyaev D.N., Kokurina V.V., Kremenetskiy M.I., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo вЂ“ Oil Industry, 2009, no. 12, pp. 41-44.
4. Baryshnikov A.V., Sidorenko V.V., Kokurina V.V., Kremenetskiy M.I., Mel'nikov S.I., Ridel' A.A., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2011, no. 12.
5. Doublet D.E., Pande P.K., McCollum T.I., Blassingame T.A., Decline curve asnalysis using material balanse time, Paper SPE 28688, October, 1994, pp. 1-23.6. Blassingame T.A., Lee W.J. Pressure buildup test analysis – variable rate case: a new approach, Paper SPE №17052, 1979, June, pp. 273-280.