Key words: production well, oil deposit, stranded oil, water flooding reservoirs.
On the basis of statistical material on development sites located in different geological and technological conditions and characterized by advanced stage of development, the impact of the criterion of multiplicity washing on the possibility of achieving the project oil recovery is discussed. The effect of permeability, mobility, ruggedness cut and oil viscosity on the criterion of multiplicity washing are shown.
1. Baziv V.F., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo вЂ“ Oil Industry, 2007, no. 9, p. 116 – 121.
2. Galkin V.I., Galkin S.V., Permyakov V.G., Akimov I.A., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2008, no. 8, pp. 48-50.
3. Galkin V.I., Permyakov V.G., Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2009, no. 5, pp. 41-44.
4. Gavura V.E., Geologiya i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy (Geology and development of oil and gas fields), Moscow: VNIIOENG Publ., 1995, 496 p.
5. Galkin S.V., Ilyushin P.Yu., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2011, no. 10, pp. 22-24.6. Ilyushin P.Yu., Galkin S.V., Poplaukhina T.B., Luzina N.G., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2012, no. 4, pp. 108-110.