Key words: high-viscosity oil, rheology, thermodynamics, pulse nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, difficult structural unit.
Complex calculations are carried out in a wide interval of temperatures at various ultrasonic duration of power characteristics in the viscous-current process of the difficult structural units (VCDS) at high-viscosity oil (HVO). Power characteristics are calculated of the viscous current activation. Researches are carried out of the high-viscosity oil samples by a pulse nuclear magnetic resonance. The work calculation results in the viscous current process are presented on the basis of the carried-out pilot studies of HVO power characteristics.
1. Eyring H., Lin S.H., Lin S.M., Basic chemical kinetics, NY: Wiley, 1980.
2. Kemalov A.F., Ganieva T.F., Diyarov I.N. et al., Neftepererabotka i neftekhimiya, 2007, no. 2, pp. 29-32.
3. Kemalov A.F., Kemalov R.A., Nauchno-prakticheskie osnovy fiziko-khimicheskoy mekhaniki i statisticheskogo analiza dispersnykh sistem: uchebnoe posobie (Scientific and practical basis of physico-chemical mechanics and statistical analysis of disperse systems: a tutorial), Kazan': Publ. Of Kazan State Technological University, 2008, 472 p.
4. Tumanyan B.P., Nauchnye i prikladnye aspekty teorii neftyanykh dispersnykh sistem (Scientific and applied aspects of the theory of oil disperse systems), Moscow: Tekhnika Publ., 2000, 336 p.
5. Kemalov A.F., Kemalov R.A., Fomin V.M., O mekhanizme vliyaniya akusticheskikh fluktuatsiy v zhidkikh sredakh (On the mechanism of influence of acoustic fluctuations in liquid media), XI CREEM 2004 вЂ“ Congresso Brasileiro de Estudantes de Engenharia MecГўnica, Brazil, 2004, pp. 112-115.
6. Kemalov A.F., Kemalov R.A., Proceedings of the III International Symposium вЂњNeftyanye dispersnye sistemyвЂќ (Oil dispersed systems), Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 2004. – S. 102-103.7. Kemalov A.F., Kemalov R.A., Khazimuratov R.Kh., Ganieva T.F., Neftepererabotka i neftekhimiya, 2006, no. 12, pp. 32-34.