The journal "Oil Economy" enjoys well-deserved authority among Russian oilmen as a source of up-to-date, highly professional scientific and technical information. The journal has always been and remains for publications about the latest achievements and problems of development in the field of:
- search and hydrocarbon deposits
- drilling technologies
- oil production equipment and technologies
- transportation and processing of hydrocarbon raw materials
- sale of petroleum products
- environmental and industrial safety
- information technology and related topics.
The editorial board of the journal includes representatives of the founding companies, scientists and specialists of industry research institutes, other oil and gas companies (candidates and doctors of sciences). The team of authors consists of calculations and specialists in oil and gas companies, scientists and IT specialists from industry research institutes, specialists in servicing companies and related specialties. All incoming articles are subject to mandatory external review according to the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission.